Jigsaw Medical Services will soon be introducing an E-Learning platform enabling customers to complete theoretical aspects of Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, First Aid Awareness and CPD Training online.
The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 requires that employees are provided with adequate information and training regarding health and safety at work.
The Jigsaw Medical E-Learning platform will be monitored by our fully qualified and approved training team to ensure that the courses are always up to date and in-line with the latest legislation, directives and medical advice.
– Employees do not have to leave the workplace in order to learn theoretical content
– Training can be internally managed by organisations
– Theoretical modules can be complete prior to practical assessment at the jigsaw medical training centre or at your workplace.
– E-Learning can take place at any time and location that suits your business
– Employers meet their legal duty to protect the health and safety of employees
– Online training can lead to fewer workplace accidents and incidents to ensure employee and customer safety.
– E-learning can be done in short chunks of time that can fit into your daily schedule, allowing more personal flexibility.
The use of e-learning for health & safety compliance is something which is very new, with few companies offering this solution. Jigsaw Learning aims to use this new system to complement our practical training courses and make learning and compliance easier for our clients.
Although some training, specifically First Aid Training needs to be taught in a practical environment, many other health & safety and Continual Professional Development courses do not need to be delivered in an instructor led environment… so why not e-learn with jigsaw learning!
If you would like to register your interest in JMS E-Learning please email: email@example.com
For more information regarding the Jigsaw Medical E-Learning platform, please contact us on: 01829 732 615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org