Jigsaw Medical’s Special Projects Division is responsible for delivering high-quality solutions to the hostile, remote and security industries.
Through utilising a team of specialists in tactical and remote medicine, underpinned with the reputation and capability borne from our civilian operations results in the very best solution.
Our Special Projects Unit is led by a team with decades of international experience operating in conflict areas both within a military and civilian capacity.
As a result of new contracts Jigsaw Medical’s Special Projects division is on the search for Doctors with the relevant experience to work in HOSTILE and/or REMOTE environments overseas.
We are on the lookout for:
- A commitment to a proactive approach and a diplomatic and professional approach to clients.
- Former military HCPC Registered Paramedics
- Experience of working on an air ambulance/flight experience
- Specialist Registered Doctors (SRD)
- Experienced Consultants
- Previously worked in hostile and austere environments
- Anaesthetics qualified Physicians
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a company to utilize your skills and not feel like a number, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Special Projects team below:
Special Projects Coordinator
Tel: 01829 732 615