In addition to our regular open training courses that are available throughout the North West, we can also arrange to run a course specifically for you at a venue of your choice.
This may be your own premises or another suitable location that is convenient for you. If you do not have a venue available, we can often help by providing a suitable training room in your area at a discounted rate.
Choosing the most suitable training option
The ‘on site’ training option is particularly cost effective to those who have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 6 or more people). In addition to this there are several other benefits to arranging a first aid training course ‘on site’:
- Choosing your own venue gives greater convenience.
- Travelling and accommodation costs can be reduced or removed.
- A greater choice of course types are available.
- The course content can be tailored to your exact requirements.
- Businesses and organisations can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Courses can be run anywhere in the UK.
As we have highly experienced trainers based throughout the UK, we do not add any ‘hidden extras’ for travel or accommodation to our prices. We are able to guarantee that wherever you are located we can offer high quality training and real value for money.
Our ‘on site’ prices include:
- The high standard of instruction that we have developed our reputation on.
- Comprehensive course materials for each delegate to keep.
- Course certification.
- All applicable registration, assessment and exam fees
Please contact us if you would like prices and available dates or alternitively call our training team on 01244 380 699