1. WHO WE ARE
CRG Clinical Services Ltd t/a Jigsaw Medical
Units 3-4 The Oaks
Stanney Mill Lane
Unit 2 Sterling Business Park
1 Vickers House
Units 3 & 6 Basepoint,
Units 3A & 3B
Heckington Business Park
2. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We may collect information about you from your completion of our online forms or from any email you send to us or documents that you upload throughout the registration process
- Jigsaw Medical will collect information about you when register to use the website.
3. STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- Your information will be stored on jigsawmedical.com’s web server and we will keep our own backup copy. We may also store your information on paper at our offices but this will be limited to compliance, training and payroll services
- We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- You have a statutory right to see a copy of the information we hold about you on payment of a fee, which is currently £10.
4. WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
- We will use your information to provide you with any further details or information you request when you contact us.
- If we provide an online shopping service we will use your information to fulfil your order.
5. WHO WE WILL SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We will not share your information with any other organisation except in the following circumstances:
- We will give third party providers who supply services to us (for example, as part of hardware or software maintenance) or who process information on our behalf (such as a hosting company) incidental access to your information.
- We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings.
- Any third parties associated with an engagement to work on behalf of Jigsaw Medical or any of its subsidiary companies or when engaging in a course, the information will be required by the awarding body to supply your certificate of completion. In such cases, we will limit the amount of information released to what is required for the third party to accomplish their requirements
- If we provide an online shopping service, any credit or debit card details you supply will be passed to our payment provider and your card issuer.
- The EEA comprises certain countries within Europe (including the EU) which have similar laws on data protection. Other countries outside the EEA may not give the same level of protection to your information.
- Information held for each of the different entities of Jigsaw will not be shared within the group without prior permission of the individual, i.e. Academy students information will not be shared within the group
- Further information about data protection issues including the online Register of Data Controllers can be found at informationcommissioner.gov.uk or request a copy of our Data Protection Policy