The Jigsaw Medical Refer a Friend scheme and these terms and conditions refer to any instances of a valid candidate referral for Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services), any of its brands or group companies.
- The new bonuses outlined below are effective as of the 28th January 2020. Any referrals made by submitting the web form or in writing to the branch before this change, will receive the previous bonus amounts.
- Excludes referred candidates that are already registered with Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) and actively seeking work.
- Referrals must be made to Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) before or at registration as any referrals made at a later stage may not be valid.
- Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) must receive confirmation from the referrer of whom they have referred accompanied by confirmation from the referee.
- To qualify for a reward, your friend must be hired within 4 weeks and begin work within a 3 month period.
- If you introduce a friend or colleague who is placed in a role or assignment through Jigsaw Medical, any of its brands or group companies, the referrer & referee will be eligible for their bonus only after the referee has completed 50 hours, these hours must be completed within the first 4 weeks of being hired.
- If your friend leaves Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) prior to completing the hours outlined above both referrer and referee will not be eligible for any bonus.
- The £500 refer-a-friend bonus will be split 50/50 between referrer and referee (£250 each).
- The bonus can only be halved, no other requests regarding different bonus amounts and ratio split will be accepted.
- Upon agreeing to halve the bonus with your friend, Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) require written confirmation via letter or email from both parties as well as an outline of the amount expected.
- Once confirmation is provided, the decision is final and cannot be changed.
- We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK.
- If your friend is placed in a role via Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) you will be eligible for your bonus after they complete the hours outlined above.
- Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
- Not all Jigsaw Medical’s (CRG Clinical Services) specialisms participate.
- Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) reserve the right to transfer your referral to a more relevant and suited sub-division of Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) if it would be in the interest of both parties.
- The referee has the right to decline any offers from Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services).
- Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) decision is final.
Our schedule of available bonuses for the specific grades or specialities of candidates are listed below. This list is not exhaustive and if you are unsure of which category is eligible to you please contact Jigsaw Medical’s (CRG Clinical Services) Marketing Department on 01744 452 980.
- £100 for referring an Emergency Care Assistant.
- £250 for referring an Ambulance Technician.
- £500 for referring a Newly Qualified Paramedic (NQP).
- £500 for referring a Paramedic.
The Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) Refer a Friend scheme is limited to referrals of personal contacts. You must not refer any person under this scheme where you gained or developed the relationship through your employment, office, agency or any other position you may hold, or where referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person. To do so may amount to a criminal offence.
By referring any person under this scheme:
- You warrant and confirm that the referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
A. Function of a public nature;
B. Activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
C. Activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
D. Activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
- You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms. Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services) shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term “howsoever caused or arising” when used in this agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by Jigsaw Medical (CRG Clinical Services).
Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.